Chartered Practice Architects offer a full range of architectural services from initial consultations through to completion of the project on site. These include:
- Assisting with the preparation of the brief.
- Preparing sketch scheme proposals & Feasibility Studies.
- Cost energy planning & use of sustainable materials.
- Drawings & reports for submission for planning permission and for building regulations approval.
- Preparing detailed drawings and specifications for tender and construction.
- Advising on the selection of builders and any specialist consultants or contractors.
- Organising tenders, contract administration and inspecting the works on site.
A link is provided to connect you directly to the RIBA Fee Stages web page.
For advice on working with an Architect on your project click